5 Years Later

I cannot believe it has been 5 years since I visited this blog.  I had forgotten my password and even my gmail address.  I guess I decided that posting such personal information about my children wasn't safe or in vogue anymore, because really who reads this?  However, the other day Simret found this blog on her iPad (which warmly I recall in earlier days she called he lilypad) and asked why I have not updated it.  That being said, the other day she was mad at me for telling one of my good friends something silly she did (mistaken a wooden book/wine holder for the bathtub for a washboard and tried to play it)...she told me instead of telling Laniece about this I should "start a blog".  Also, my mother whom just recently acquired a smartphone as a hand-me-down from my sister can only access a few websites from her computer and this is one of them.  For the reasons mentioned about, here I am restarting my blog.  In the last 5 years the girls have grown from baby girls into preteens.  Makeda is 5'3" and wears a size 9 in women's shoes...try finding cute little girl heals in that size!  Simret is still in love with Hannah and has an affinity for yoga and soccer.  Makeda is still trying to find her recreational activity; however, she is great at anything she puts her mind to despite her incoordination.  She is the most driven child that I have met.  They both continue to fill my life and my heart with love...a love so deep and so pure that it can only radiate from a child.


No comments:

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."